The Wesley House
520 N. Lindell Avenue
Fayetteville, AR 72701
After completing a land swap with the University of Arkansas for our property on Maple Street, we are excited to have been given a new piece of property in the heart of campus on Lindell Avenue, just across from Futrall Hall and minutes from the UA Student Union.
Our new 8,000 square foot, two-floor facility includes a large gathering space for worship and fellowship, several small group spaces, a prayer chapel, ministry staff offices, a kitchen, and a dormitory for four students.
We broke ground for construction in April 2015, and moved in over Spring Break 2016! The total cost for the project is estimated at $2 million. Currently, we are less than $295,000 away from a fully funded building.
On April 24, 2016, more than 220 students, alumni, parents, and friends gathered to consecrate the new Wesley House. Read more about the Consecration Service here!
This has been made possible by many faithful alumni and friends of our ministry. Major donors include:
- Alumni & Friends who gave to Wesley's initial Capital Campaign ($90,000)
- Central UMC through its Extending Our Reach Campaign ($1 million)
- The United Methodist Foundation of Arkansas ($200,000)
- Alumni & Friends who claimed naming opportunities in the building ($120,000)
- And so many others!
JOIN OUR EFFORT!
In the summer of 2015, we began to reach out to donors and offer naming opportunities in the facility. Several naming opportunities are still available. Contact Wesley Alumni & Development Coordinator, Jill Jagmin, for more information. Email .
Every gift, regardless of the size, helps us meet our goal of a fully funded facility. All donors with gifts totaling over $1,000 will be recognized on the Wesley Giving Tree in the new building. Give now through our online giving system.
We hope you'll partner with us through your gifts and prayers!
EXTRA MILE CLUB
The Extra Mile Club is a way to support U of A Wesley through an automated, monthly gift to U of A Wesley. Extra Mile Club gifts are split between three crucial ministry funds – 10% goes to our Missions Fund and the remaining 90% is split between our Operating and Building Funds. Pick your pace: Runners - $25 to $199/month, Sprinters - $200 to $399/month, Marathoners - $400+/month. Click here to join now or click here for more information!